Join Our Team
Interested In Joining Our Team?
The Jim Bass Group is always looking to add talented Real Estate Professionals to our team! Whether you’re in the business as an individual but searching to expand and obtain a better work-life balance, looking for more team support and experience, or are possibly an agent “exiting” the market but looking for a referral team… The Jim Bass Group is the Team for you!
Why Should I Join The Jim Bass Group?
Our Experience, Reputation and Proven Track Record
- Our team is made up of over 200 years of combined real estate experience.
- Great team atmosphere and unrivaled support
Our Dedicated Training and Support
- Our “100 day” training program for new agents and on-going group training.
- We have administrative support, and contract to close coordinators- so Agents can focus on High Dollar per hour activities.
- You are directly connected with tenured, successful mentors with over 25 years in the business- giving you an edge in negotiations, strategy, and what it takes to succeed in a changing market.
- Access to all the technology you need to have a successful business- with none of the overhead!
Our Marketing, Call Center, Lead Pool, and Neighborhood Outreach
- Our team spends top dollar for online marketing to obtain ample leads.
- We offer a dedicated call center who takes in-bound leads 7-days a week and handles all follow-up until the client is ready to make a purchase. Allowing you to spend less time with low-converting internet leads, and more time with your active clients.
- We handle marketing for you- print, social media, getting reviews, and gifting! No more spending hours building your brand presence online, let us take that on for you!
- Our team has established a strong neighborhood presence with regular newsletter mailers to: Spring Ridge, Worman’s Mill, Holly Hills and Lake Linganore.
Our Full Service Office Including Equipment and Supplies
- You’ll have access to office space – if desired, with access to two private conference rooms. A great benefit when meeting clients for the first time!
- Our team provides all necessary office supplies, business cards, as well as laptop.
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated email address and phone number, both of which can be easily forwarded to another team member when you’re out of the office; giving you the opportunity for true work-life-balance while ensuring your clients are always fully supported.
- Our team provides a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to assist with your lead management and follow-up.
We truly strive to provide all of the training, materials, equipment and support needed for any agent to not only survive, but thrive, in their career in Real Estate!
- Voted 2021, 2022, and 2023 Best Real Estate Agent/Team by Frederick Magazine.
- From 1993 – 2022 we’ve sold more Frederick County resale homes than any other agent.
- Awarded Best Place to Work in Frederick County.
If you’re interested in joining our team please complete this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/QwGWTug9pFkThbe29
Disclaimer: *Information derived from BRIGHT/MLS and AgentMetrics on 8-27-21 believed to be accurate, but should not be relied upon without verification. Resale home only