Join Our Team
Interested In Joining Our Team?
The Jim Bass Group is always looking to add talented Real Estate Professionals to our team! Whether you’re considering starting a career in Real Estate, just obtained your license and aren’t sure where to start, in the business as an individual but searching to expand and obtain a better work-life-balance, or are possibly an agent “exiting” the market but looking for a referral team… The Jim Bass Group is the Team for you!
Why Should I Join The Jim Bass Group?
Our Experience, Reputation and Proven Track Record
- Voted 2021 Best Real Estate Agent / Team by Frederick Magazine.
- From 1993 – 2020 we’ve sold more Frederick County resale homes than any other agent.
- Awarded Best Place to Work in Frederick County.
- We offer over 200 years of combined real estate experience.
Our Dedicated Training and Support
- Upon joining our team you’ll begin a “100 Day Training Plan”, be partnered with a tenured mentor, receive continuous team and one-on-one training to cover lead generation, script practice, role playing, real estate systems, contracts/documents, processes and so much more.
- We offer administrative support 7 days a week to assist with any questions, as well as MLS searches, contract preparations, DocuSign set-up and other tasks.
- We offer a dedicated Transactions Manager to assist with coordinating all tasks from Contract to Closing.
Our Marketing, Call Center, Lead Pool, and Neighborhood Outreach
- Our team spends top dollar for online marketing to obtain ample leads.
- We offer a dedicated call center who takes in-bound leads 7-days a week and handles all follow-up until the client is ready to make a purchase. Allowing you to spend less time with low-converting internet leads, and more time with your active clients.
- You’ll have access to our Lead Pool which has over 16,000 registered buyers.
- Our team has established a strong neighborhood presence with regular newsletter mailers to: Spring Ridge, Villages of Urbana, Worman’s Mill, Holly Hills and Lake Linganore.
Our Full Service Office Including Equipment and Supplies
- You’ll have a dedicated office space – if desired, with access to two private conference rooms. A great benefit when meeting clients for the first time!
- Our team provides all necessary office supplies, business cards, as well as laptop.
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated email address and phone number, both of which can be easily forwarded to another team member when you’re out of the office; giving you the opportunity for true work-life-balance while ensuring your clients are always fully supported.
- Our team provides a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to assist with your lead management and follow-up.
We truly strive to provide all of the training, materials, equipment and support needed for any new agent to not only survive, but thrive, in their new and exciting career in Real Estate!
If you’re interested in joining our team please complete this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/QwGWTug9pFkThbe29
Disclaimer: *Information derived from BRIGHT/MLS and AgentMetrics on 8-27-21 believed to be accurate, but should not be relied upon without verification. Resale home only